What post(s) would you like the most?

Friday 8 February 2013

Just a Quick Update and Haul♥

Hey m'loves :)
sorry I haven't posted in a while! I haven't forgot about you I promise!
Now since my computer hasn't been working I can only do posts with pictures all together so I've been shopping and thought I would share what I got with you :)
I'll put all the prices here and if you want any reveiws or anything like that then just comment or tell me on instagram (@sophiesphotos)
so here we go! I've also missed out one thing but I will do a separate pst on that when it arrives,it's pretty exciting!

Okay, Price List:
Rimmel Nail Varnish in Rapid Ruby- £1 from poundworld
Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Nail Lacquer in Blueberry- £3.99 from superdrug.
MUA Clear Mascara (SHADE 1)- £1 from Superdrug.
Samantha Chapman Real Techniques Travel Brush Set- £14.50 from a lifeandlooks.com or .co.uk can't remember!
Real Techniques Blush Brush - around £7-£8 from the same site.
Lush Butterball Bath Bomb - £2.45 from.....Lush

Stay Beautiful!
Sophie.♥
xoxo


















No comments:

Post a Comment